Dr. Hutchinson provides large animal care and dentistry services for elk, bison, deer and other oversized animals.
Ambulatory and Clinical Services offered 24 hours a day, year-round.
Individual animal care, routine surgeries, exams and other procedures are usually performed onsite, but in unique circumstances, an animal can be hospitalized and cared for in our facility. We also provide 24-hour emergency service.
Standard large animal services include:
- Full-service medicine
- General surgery
- Diagnosis of individual animal disease
- Vaccination and deworming programs
- Herd-based reproduction programs
- Herd performance evaluation and consultation
- Ration evaluation
- Nutritional consultation
- Replacement rearing programs
- In-house laboratory support
- Castration, dehorning and routine production procedures
- Breeding soundness examination
- Pre-purchase and insurance exams